Saturday, 5 January 2013

A Romantic Dinner on the Beach

After your beach wedding is over, what is a better way to celebrate than an intimate dinner on the beach?

Watching the sun set, feeling the breeze lightly brush against your skin.... all while being pampered and served a fantastic meal? I really love the idea of having a quiet, romantic dinner together. I think it's a great time after your beach wedding to unwind and appreciate the moment. You could even have music playing around you - how perfect!

What is great about a beach dinner, is that you can have friends or family with you, or choose to keep it private. I personally would want something private and romantic. After all, it is your wedding day! I hope that one day I will be able to have an unforgettable beach wedding - and take in the beauty of the scenery with an intimate dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment