Thursday, 3 January 2013

Best Dress For Your Beach Wedding?


When it comes to your beach wedding, one of the most important things you need to think about is your wedding dress!

Beach weddings are unlike traditional weddings, so you have to consider your scenery when picking out your dress. When I think of a beach wedding dress, I think of something with a halter neckline (far more casual than a fitted strapless sweetheart neckline!) and that is nice and flowy. Ideally, your wedding dress should look sophisticated but slightly more casual than something you would wear at a traditional wedding ceremony location.

The dress pictured above really sums up my idea of the perfect beach wedding dress. I love the light layers along the bottom, especially! They really add a romantic look to the dress, which is perfect for a beach location.

What does your perfect beach wedding dress look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment