Friday, 11 January 2013
My Parents Vow Renewal - A Beach Wedding?
There is something so beautiful about a vow renewal ceremony. Which is why I was so excited when my parents decided they were going to have one! Much to my happiness, they have decided on a Maui beach wedding! Since it is my dream to get married in Maui one day, I am eager to help them plan things! (Half the fun is the planning.)
They are still deciding some of the details (well, my mom is...) but they have decided on something small and intimate. I sure hope that I am able to tag along though! As for the exact location for their Maui beach wedding, I think a South Maui beach wedding ceremony would be the perfect spot.
With so many great Maui vow renewal packages to choose from, my parents still have a few decisions to make.
Labels:
beach weddings,
vow renewal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment