With so many options for a wedding venue - a church, resort, hall, golf course - how does anyone decide where to spend the happiest day of your life?
A long time ago, I decided that a Maui beach wedding ceremony was right for me. Whenever my special day comes around, I will be totally prepared with what I want! (There's no harm in planning ahead, right?) I don't remember exactly when or why I made this decision, but it happened over time. I saw beach wedding ceremonies on TV and become so enamored by the romantic setting. From that point on, I knew that there was no other place for me to get married.
One day, I hope to have a beach wedding. Not only is it an enchanting atmosphere, but it can also be a really affordable option. This is always a plus when it comes to wedding planning! The perfect golden sunset, a wedding package to take care of the details, and the love of my life by my side.....a beach wedding truly sounds like paradise.
No comments:
Post a Comment